The Global Business Alliance is seeking a dynamic, enterprising professional to support the organization’s strategic initiatives, business development efforts and membership services, including events.
The Global Business Alliance is the premier voice of international companies in the United States. Our members are international companies with major operations in the United States and an indispensable part of our nation’s economic success. Our mission is to actively promote and defend an open economy that welcomes international companies to invest in America.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Revenue and Member Engagement, the Strategy and Development Associate will be responsible for a variety of projects including:
- Manage and update membership contact database through regular coordination with primary contacts at GBA member companies.
- Conduct research and analyze data to support strategic initiatives and membership retention efforts; oversee data analytics program to maximize member retention and inform strategic planning.
- Manage GBA’s annual membership renewal cycle and monitor membership payments, including executing payment portals.
- Lead onboarding process for new GBA members, overseeing lobbying compliance questionnaire, payment process, and engagement.
- Lead prospective-member research and oversee trial membership programs.
- Responsible for supporting the successful implementation of GBA’s portfolio of events by managing recurring membership briefings, developing marketing campaigns, coordinating other pre-event and on-site tasks.
- Execute email campaigns and surveys soliciting data and membership requests.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with various stakeholders including member companies, prospective members, service providers, the diplomatic community and otherassociations/organizations.
- Represent GBA at events, including member company receptions, embassy functions and think tank events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least one year of experience in membership services, business development or marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to anticipate project needs, manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Team-player with high professionalism
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Event planning experience
- Fantastic customer service ethic with high expectations for quality
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience using Salesforce and email marketing platforms
- Experience with survey creation, data analysis, and data visualization is a plus
- Interest in global business and related issues
GBA is an Equal Opportunity employer and offers a range of competitive employee benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans; generous retirement savings and 401(k) matching programs; a subsidized transit benefits program; paid time off; paid parental leave; and family flex leave. GBA currently operates with a hybrid telecommuting and in-person work model.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please state: “Strategy & Development Associate."