The Global Business Alliance is seeking a dynamic communications professional to drive the production and management of the organization’s digital media initiatives. Reporting to the senior vice president of external affairs, the communications associate will be responsible for managing a variety of projects, including: crafting promotional and advocacy materials, editing publications and reports, and creating digital assets to advance GBA’s mission.
The Global Business Alliance is the premier voice of international companies in the United States. Our members are international companies with major operations in the United States and an indispensable part of our nation’s economic success. Our mission is to actively promote and defend an open economy that welcomes international companies to invest in America.
- Drive content production and approval for written materials such as blog entries, factsheets and research reports
- Lead the creative development of digital and graphical assets
- Manage the organization’s website, membership app and digital channels
- Coordinate the organization’s podcast schedule
- Plan and execute promotional advocacy campaigns
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree, preferably in communications, marketing, journalism, political science or related fields
- Demonstrable communications experience with a business association, political campaign, congressional or executive branch office, corporate or public affairs agency
- Experience with digital communications and social media
- Strong writing and editorial proficiency, as well as solid verbal communication skills
- Command of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
- Proactive organizational skills, with excellent follow through and positive attitude in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Interest in international trade, tax and commerce is a plus
Long term, this is a full-time position based in Washington, D.C. Qualified candidates will interview, onboard and work remotely until a safe return to the office is possible. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please state: “Communications Associate."