Why Join GBA
The Global Business Alliance (GBA) is the premier advocacy resource on issues uniquely impacting America’s inbound business community. Representing nearly 200 globally recognized brands across every sector of the U.S. economy, GBA harnesses the power of the inbound business community to improve America's political and policy environment.
“GBA has proven to be instrumental in preventing policies that would have detrimentally impacted international companies operating in America.” - U.S. Head of Tax, GBA Manufacturing Member
Whether you are leading your company’s tax department or government affairs team, a GBA membership will give your company a competitive advantage. Here is just some of the value you and your team will gain when you join:
- Unrivaled access to federal and state policymakers, as well as key influencers in our nation’s capital
- Powerful advocacy resources designed to level the playing field for international companies and defend against discriminatory proposals that would harm America’s economic competitiveness
- Expert analysis and critical insights tailored to you:
- Real-time news alerts on federal and state-level policies impacting international companies
- Frequent in-person and virtual policy briefings
- Annual conferences exclusively designed for top tax and government affairs executives
- Member-exclusive policy primers and podcasts
- Access to a network of technical and subject matter experts from Baker McKenzie, Deloitte, EY, Holland & Knight, KPMG, PwC and more
- A welcoming community of peers from GBA’s nearly 200 world-class members who know what it’s like to work for an international company in the United States
- A friendly, professional member-driven staff who not only want to hear from you but will actively seek out your perspective
- Access to GBA’s member-exclusive app – the on-demand digital hub of GBA!
If your company is a U.S. subsidiary of a foreign-headquartered company and you need help getting your voice heard in Washington and state capitals around the country, contact Christina Salu to learn more about how GBA can help.